Thursday 23 February 2012

The Shape of Things to Come?

I've run a few workshops now and it very soon became apparent that some of the participants would like to make something similar to the mirrors but not necessarily the same!  Something that would marry nicely with the mirror and carry on the Driftwood theme.  With this in mind I have commissioned a few 'shapes' which I will adorn with driftwood and shells and whatever else I may have to hand.  These 'shapes' will form a new arm of Driftwood and Debris and hopefully generate new and further business for my workshops and the odd craft fair/event as the year draws on.  Thus far, I have put together a pretty little driftwood heart (pictures below) - this should be relatively easy to re-create in a workshop environment and have a universal appeal.  Other creations to follow soon!
 
Driftwood Heart adorned with Oyster, Razor and Cockle Shells
 
Dridtwood Heart (Back)

Driftwood Heart (Front)






1 comment:

  1. What about jewellery boxes Sam?

    Carolyn J

    ReplyDelete