Wednesday 19 September 2012

Staying 'on point' is proving a bit of a struggle...for me at any rate!

I am the worst person for distractions.  Especially if the distraction means I don't have to get on with the job in hand.  No wonder my children drive ME to distraction with their own little daydreams and butterfly thoughts and musings...they take after their mum! 

Five pointed White and Silver Christmas Star (10cm wide/deep) decoupage decoration

That said, I have knuckled down (here and there) and got creative with my stars and am ready to showcase a couple of examples on my little Blog here - which you are more than welcome to share to as many people as you see fit.  My Etsy shop has many more products than a few weeks ago and I am adding new products weekly (when I am not 'distracted' by my lovely family). 


My new job is, naturally, impacting on the focus of my new business but I should soon get into a routine and then production and (hopefully) sales should grow.  Wish me luck!

Five pointed Tartan Christmas Star (10cm wide/deep) decoupage decoration

No comments:

Post a Comment