Tuesday 11 February 2014

No Spiders Lurking in these Cobwebs!

Well, as promised, I have finally got around to uploading some photos of my wet-felted cobweb scarves.  To be honest I am so obsessed with the process at the moment that it feels like my 'proper' job, and life in general, is getting in the way.  Weekends whizz by way too quickly - when don't they? - and half term cannot come soon enough!





With each scarf I am becoming more adventurous, adding embellishments (in the form of silk throwsters) here, tassles there, and now adding my own pre-felt into the mix too.  I am currently working pretty much exclusively with merino wool (it is so soft) but am tempted by the silk and cashmere mixes to name but two - there are so many options and the colours and combinations are limited only by one's imagination. 
 
 
Then there is the driftwood - I am hoping to undertake some workshops soon and have a couple of projects which I need to get under way.  Then there is my day job and being a mum to my two adorable children and wife to loving and surprisingly patient and supportive husband.  For now though I am going to sign off and hope you like the efforts of my latest obsession...I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment