Tuesday 5 November 2013

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!



 
The adverts are all around us, on TV, in the newspapers and magazines, in the shops and on every billboard you care to look at!  Christmas is rushing ever closer and faster on our heels - never mind that today is 5th November in the UK!  Guy Fawkes deserves a little consideration surely?  Then we must stop a while and think of those who've given their lives for our freedom - that's this Sunday and again on 11th November...we must never forget!  On a lighter note, I have 4 family birthdays to consider this month too.  So, Christmas is lucky to even get a look-in before December....well...I say that...
 
 

 ...I have a Christmas market coming up in mid-November so I am on event overload.  Something will surely give.  And, indeed, it has!  I am as sick as a dog but soldiering on because...I have to.  Thank goodness for Lemsip and paracetamol.  I have completed my carol hearts and my key rings are looking great.  It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the Horgan household!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment