Wednesday 30 October 2013

Countdown to the 'C' Word!

Okay, I'm at it again!  Counting down to the dreaded 'C' word that is Christmas (of course!  What were you thinking?).

I posted off 5 of my darling little tartan Christmas stars today to the good old US of A!  Thanks to my latest colonial customer in Texas - I hope they like them!  I have been busy making some delightful decoupage key rings in readiness for the Bath Artisan Christmas Market  (just 2 weeks to go this Sunday!) and my carol music-themed hearts are now complete (pictures to follow soon) - they look fab.

In the meantime, I have been lucky enough to have a few quality days away in glorious Devon with my favourite people (my family).  We visited RHS Rosemoor (pumpkin hunting), went swimming, went to Exmoor Zoo (ghost hunting), Westward Ho! (it was verrrry windy!), and even managed to fit in a bit of golf, as well as eating way too much rich and tasty food - not forgetting the cider (it's practically compulsory in Devon!).





That's it for now!  Will BLOG again soon with loving pictures of my Vintage Christmas Carol hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment