Sunday 13 October 2013

Don't Panic! Don't Panic!

Well, what a nail-biting couple of weeks.  Me (and a bunch of other crafters no doubt) received a complete curve-ball from the organisers of Handmade Winchester...the Christmas Handmade Winchester Fair is cancelled!  Oh no - yikes - help - I was banking on that one - now what do I do? Why?  I know not...and breathe.  Suffice to say I was a tad perplexed.  It was such a successful event last year!
 
I was face-booking fellow crafters, bemoaning my sorry fate when I happened upon a post which mentioned another company (Inspired Events) had taken over the venue and there were spaces available on Saturday 30th November.  Without hesitation I applied for a table and (phew) got one.  I just hope the event is as successful as last year's!
 
So, I am back on track and making one or two very Christmassy items (see below) and once again getting excited about my next stall at Bath Artisan Market (17th November and then 15th December) and all things festive in general.



Wintery Pooh Bear and Christopher Robin Decoupage Heart

72 days to go - just in case you were wondering

No comments:

Post a Comment