Thursday 19 September 2013

WRONGO!?

Yikes!  This must be all too familiar to those of you who take the trouble to read this blog but...I AM starting to panic about Christmas!

I was lucky enough to have a blinding day in Winchester last December and was foolishly expecting similar interest and enthusiasm from post-Christmas events...WRONGO!

I am still relatively new to this 'game' and the penny has certainly taken it's own sweet time to drop very slowly, but equally heavily, onto (and into) my head!  My makes are 'arty' - created with and from love - and as such they are not 'essential' but they ARE life-enhancing.  They are beautiful and tactile, of the earth and the sea and up cycled to the 'nth degree! 

At the end of the day...I love what I do and take pride in my creations.  If others do too?  All the better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment