Sunday 4 December 2011

My Village has Talent!


This one is sold!

Soooo, I have had a pretty good weekend.  I went to the local school Christmas Fayre yesterday and was amazed at the talent we have in our little Wiltshire village!  I don't know what it is (the water, the stunning countryside, the fresh air) but the creativity is astounding.  There is a lady who makes all sorts of lovely bits and pieces from tiny little stockings (for the tree) to great swathes of bunting and stuffed toys - all beautiful and each one unique.  Then there was a lady making jewellery - earrings, necklaces, bracelets, another had made fabulous jams and chutneys, cakes, plants - all sorts!  I was blown away and a little peeved that I wasn't 'in on the act' - since I only started just over a month ago I have nowhere near enough stock.  Next year will be different!

No comments:

Post a Comment