Friday 2 December 2011

Deck the Halls - and bathrooms?

I know we are in the midst of Christmas preparations and celebrations (I am lucky enough to be attending 2 Nativity plays this year - and a pantomime!) but my mind is already focusing on 2012!  Naturally, mirrors are my mainstay and the stars are great for this time of year but, I am thinking of expanding my repertoire as we head into the New Year.  Perhaps hearts for Valentines (or anniversaries?), and maybe wreaths, clocks, or even abstract art (such as I have on my bathroom wall - see below).  The list is endless I guess.  Bathrooms are an obvious choice for driftwood art but why should it end there!

This bundle of driftwood decorates a wall of the bathroom

The wood is beautifully gnarly and twisted by nature

No comments:

Post a Comment