Tuesday 29 November 2011

driftwood_twit

I have entered Twitter world!  Not sure what it's all about really but going to give it a go all the same.  My Twitter name is driftwood_twit.  I figured it made sense to keep the theme going.  Got to make a couple more mirrors over the next day or so (ready for listing at the weekend!) and try and schedule in a sneaky trip to the coast to collect some more driftwood.  The next few days should be good, given the rather wild weather we've had in the UK - particularly today.  In the meantime, I am enjoying relaxing by a toasty fire, surrounded by my family, and looking forward to a lovely home-made Shepherd's pie for dinner - cold winter nights can have their pluses after all!
Twinkle twinkle little star!
Take a peak at what's for sale right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment