Tuesday 8 November 2011

Driftwood Creations Now on Sale!


Latest mirror with huge oyster shell detail
I've had some interest regarding what I'm making and where I'm selling my pieces.  Since I am only just starting out on this venture I am currently using Ebay as my selling vehicle (see link below.  Do feel free to forward to friends, family and work colleagues looking for alternative decorations and Christmas gift ideas!). I will sell privately to friends/family etc. email  sam@driftwoodanddebris.co.uk 

2 comments:

  1. HI, Sam. This is from Nancy...ask Mary! Our home is full of beachy things that I have collected over the years, pots the kids made at boarding school, overflowing with shells and other stuff...driftwood on the balcony that I found on the beach at Hunting Island in South Carolina where we used to take our four camping in July...one year there and the North Carolina mountains the next. I like what you are doing. All the best to you and Chris. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to hear from you. Chris has mentioned you over the years (and your fondness for shells and driftwood!) as has Mary. Nice to have some encouragement from across the 'pond'. Thanks and love to you and yours from me and Chris in chilly old 'Blighty'. Sam x

    ReplyDelete