Monday 9 January 2012

Tempus Fugit

I cannot believe we are already into week two of 2012!  Last week is all a bit of a blur what with school starting back, packed lunches to be made, name tags to be sewn in, children to be rallied.  I'm glad it was only a 3 day week.  This week I already feel a lot more organised.  My driftwood is slowly drying out in the living room and I have just begun marketing my workshops once more.  I'm staying local for the time being but hope to stretch further afield once I am well and truly underway.  I've managed to secure a reliable mirror supplier (local so as to avoid postal costs) who will cut the mirrors to my specifications.  My next task is to get the base frames cut to size and then begin my own little assembly line securing the mirrors to the base in readiness for the workshops which begin at the end of the month!

These boots were made for 'beach-combing'

No comments:

Post a Comment