Monday 6 May 2013

Nostrils full of Paper Dust!

As usual, I have known for ages that I've got an upcoming market event and I have left it until the last minute to get my stock up to date and relevant for the time of year!  Christmas?  No problem - stars coming out of my ears.  Spring/Summer?  Uh Oh!

Not to worry.  Thanks to my, ever-patient, husband I now have a summer range of fridge magnets and bunting.  I have also experimented with matt varnish and I love, love, love it on the bunting and some of my new key-rings and magnets - the finish is great and the durability equally as strong; it also dries so much quicker than the gloss!

So, with just days to go, I have a table full of half-made products awaiting either a final layer of varnish or a jump-ring and key-ring attachment - or even a magnetic attachment.  Why do I put myself (and my poor family) through this stress?  I don't know!  But I do know that I enjoy the buzz of the day and meeting fellow crafters and artists who are trying to make their hobby pay. 

Here's to next Sunday at http://bathartisanmarket.com/our-next-market/ - hope to see you there!

1 comment: